Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hello everyone, and welcome to my Blog!!!
First of all thank you so much for stopping by, I been wanting to do a beauty and makeup blog for a long time and here I am!!!
Here you are going to be able to find reviews, looks, Q & A and my honest opinion on different kinds of makeup brands, so yes I’m here to try products that you are interested on or you may have a questions on. So please e-mail me and let me know which product you would like me to review.

Hola a todos y bienvenidos a mi blog!!!
Primeramente muchas gracias por pasar por aquí, he querido hacer un blog de belleza y maquillaje por mucho tiempo y finalmente llego el dia!!
Aquí podras encontrar consejos de belleza, maquillaje y productos de diferentes marcas con opiniones honestas de mi parte, simplemente lo que pienso de diferentes productos. Si tienes preguntas acerca de cualquier producto solo mandame un correo y tratare de responderte y ayudarte con tu inquietud.
Asi que preparense para lo que se viene!!!

Ingrid

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment